“ Hi, can you tell me more about the structure within HR departments at Amaris? ”

Laura J. asked a question in topic General
to Any Human Ressources Insiders

09/05/2019
09/05/2019
HR Development Officer & HR Officer, AMARIS

Hello Laura,

We are splitted by activities within the HR Department :
- Talent part related to training and development
- Operations where HR follow and support the daily needs of Amaris'employees
- Specific expertise such as Payroll, C&B, mobility etc

What are you interested in ? If you want to know more about a specific job or department activites I will be happy to give you more information.

I wish you a great day
Elea

09/05/2019
Laura J.

Hi Elea,
Many thanks for the prompt reply.
I would like to know more about the HR dev Officer role and the place it has within the HR department

09/05/2019

Hello Laura,

Do you read the job description in our Career Website ?
HR Dev Officer is part of the Talent and Development team, they are central for the organisation because they help our employees grow within the company. When you are part of HR Dev you know almost all of the employees that are Head of department/governance as they are your principal point of contact to build the future organisation. Of course, your role is also to spread the word to the HR Team and support them with the career development of the employees and the visibility of their evolution.

If you have specific questions, please do not hesitate, I will be glad to give you more information about our Department
I wish you a great afternoon

11/05/2019
Laura J.

Thanks a lot Lea, that was very useful!!

I now wanted to ask something related to the recruitment process.
I was told that there were 3 positions available that might be suitable for me. I was wondering if for the 2nd interview, you are told to which role you were successful and thus can continue in the process, or if its a general process and at the end you choose the role you want

13/05/2019

Hello Laura,

To help you, could you please give me the address email you used for the application ?
I think that the manager of each position will also reviw your profile and see if it fits with what they are looking for.
Usually when you are selected for a 2nd interview it's to test your technical skills so you will normally know what we are looking for and so for which type of job :)

13/05/2019
Laura J.

Thanks again Elea!

14/05/2019

Hello Laura,

According to your profile, recruiters are reviewing the position available in our company.
They will get back to you and give you more information if there is any other steps to follow.
If there is no position available for the moment we will keep your CV in our database. Anyway, the recruiter will call you to give you more informaiton.

Thank you

14/05/2019
Laura J.

Many thanks for your reply

Mantu

Mantu is an international group providing guidance and services to businesses and entrepreneurs. It has more than 6,500 people from 95 different nationalities, spread across 5 continents and more than 55 countries.
Mantu stands beside businesses and entrepreneurs to help them fulfil their dreams, achieve their ambitions and materialise their projects. Mantu bolsters their growth, enables their development and supports their transformation.
The group is composed of 11 Brands: 7 circles, Ace&Perry, A.D.R, amaris consulting, hrms consulting, inner action, JEF Label, Kobone, Little Big Connection, Portalia, SST Events Experiences, we mean.
At Mantu, we empower our Brands to focus on delivering customer-centric value propositions. Regardless of their expertise or the sector they operate in, all the Group’s Brands share a single mission: Building and nurturing the best talent community to achieve businesses’ and entrepreneurs’ ambitions.

Visit website