“ I had a 2nd interview with a country manager for a project manager position. Who takes the decision, manager or client? ”

Angel T. asked a question in topic Application Advice
to Elea L. HR Development Officer & HR Officer, AMARIS

01/03/2019
Last week, I had the second interview with the country manager for a project manager position in Colombia. My question is, who takes the decision, the country manager or client?
04/03/2019
HR Development Officer & HR Officer, AMARIS

Hello Angel,

Thank you for your question :)
I will let Julie M. give you more information as she is manager and she will be at a better place to reply.

People invited to join the discussion:

Senior Manager, Amaris
04/03/2019
Senior Manager, Amaris

Hello Angel,

Thanks for your question, actually both can have an influence on the decision. There are two kinds of recruitment:
1. The first case is a direct hiring, where you would be hired before having a project. In this case, the country manager will evaluate your fit with the team and fit with the types of roles or projects coming up.
2. The second case is being hired in parallel to a project. Meaning that you will know more about the project and potentially meeting with the customer during the recruitment process. In this case, the customer also has an impact in the decision.

Since you had the second interview, the process and the influencers will be clarified during your next meeting with Amaris. Feel free to ask the same question during your next meeting or call with us.

Hope it helps,
Julie

05/03/2019
Angel T.

Thanks a lot. Now, I´m waiting for the feedback from the country manager. Two weeks ago I had the interview but I don´t have an answer yet. Nobody call me or answer my email

Add to this thread

Amaris

Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports more than 750 clients worldwide throughout their project's lifecycle. Our expertise covers five areas of innovation: Business and Management, Information Technologies, Engineering and High Technologies, Telecommunications and Biotech and Pharma. With more than 65 offices across the world, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.

In 2018, Amaris aims to reach a turnover of 260 million euros, 5000 employees and to develop its workforces with the anticipation of a further 2000 new job openings. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.

Visit website