“ Hi Julie, what level of study do you need to start working at Amaris? ”

Marc Arthur O. asked a question in topic Life at the Company
to Julie M. Senior Manager, Amaris

18/02/2019
27/02/2019
Senior Manager, Amaris

Hello Marc,

Thank you for your question. The minimum level of study to join Amaris is a university degree. Depending on the countries, the names of those programs can be different. It's basically 3 years of university degree or a BSc. If you have a MSc or PhD it works as well.

Hope it helps,
Julie

28/02/2019
Marc Arthur O.

Thanks Julie, do you speak french ?

28/02/2019
Senior Manager, Amaris

Hello Marc,
Yes, I speak french, feel free to ask your questions in french if needed.
Pathmotion is perfect to be able to professionally exchange and for other candidates to have more insights about Amaris.

03/03/2019
Marc Arthur O.

I'm looking for a job opportunity. I'm currently living in Ivory coast, do you know Mr Damien Fusi ? Can you help me ?

04/03/2019
Digital Marketing Project Manager, Amaris

Hi Marc Arthur,
Thank you for your interest in our company.

I invite you to visit our job listing by following this link=> www.amaris.com/amaris-careers-page/home… 

You can then ask us questions related to the job you applicated to and we'll try our best to give you some relevant advice.

I remain at your disposal for any further question.

Wish you the best for your career,
Best regards,

Add to this thread

Amaris

Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports more than 750 clients worldwide throughout their project's lifecycle. Our expertise covers five areas of innovation: Business and Management, Information Technologies, Engineering and High Technologies, Telecommunications and Biotech and Pharma. With more than 65 offices across the world, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.

In 2018, Amaris aims to reach a turnover of 260 million euros, 5000 employees and to develop its workforces with the anticipation of a further 2000 new job openings. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.

Visit website