“ Quels sont vos défis en terme de projets pour le nouvel an?et vous intervenez sur quels types de projets ? ”

ISSAKA M. asked a question in topic Career Choices
to Julie M. Senior Manager, Amaris

11/12/2018
21/12/2018
Senior Manager, Amaris

Dear Issaka,

Thank you for your question. As a senior manager, I am not directly involved on the projects, I'm rather involved before the projects to find the opportunities, meet with the customers and present our capabilities as much as the tailored solution we have for the customers.

I develop the activities in a specific part of life science, called Health Economics and Market access. We build market access strategies, statistical and economical studies to support the reimbursement of health products by health authorities.

With the new year coming, my main goal is to help the other managers in my team succeed and develop their business unit. In addition to that, I also optimise my own account management strategy and decide what I want to build in the coming months. Which can be the types of offers, the teams, offices, etc.

Based on your question, would you be interested to have the insight of a consultant involved directly on projects?

Hope it helps,
Best regards
Julie

Add to this thread

Amaris

Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports more than 750 clients worldwide throughout their project's lifecycle. Our expertise covers five areas of innovation: Business and Management, Information Technologies, Engineering and High Technologies, Telecommunications and Biotech and Pharma. With more than 65 offices across the world, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.

In 2018, Amaris aims to reach a turnover of 260 million euros, 5000 employees and to develop its workforces with the anticipation of a further 2000 new job openings. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.

Visit website