“ Examples of interview mistakes for a project manager role at Amaris? ”

ISSAKA M. asked a question in topic Application Advice
to Julie M. Senior Manager, Amaris

11/12/2018
Exemples de ratés pendant les entretiens pour un chef de projet chez Amaris?
21/12/2018
Senior Manager, Amaris

Hello Issaka,

In terms of the mistakes to avoid during an interview, I would recommend the following discussion from my colleague Laura: amaris.career-inspiration.com/app/discus… 

Now in terms of the project management role, one approach in your preparation can be to ask yourself "What, according to me, are important qualities to have as a project manager?". Then you can highlight your capabilities and personality trait that are aligned with that. Also, I would suggest to explain in details your previous experience in similar or related roles.

Finally, what will make a difference is to be yourself during the interview and to be transparent about your skills and ambitions!

Hope it helps!
Julie

28/12/2018
ISSAKA M.

Merci Julie,votre réponse claire et très satisfaisante.Au  plaisir de joindre prochainement Amaris en tant que Chef de projet qui apporte de nouvelles valeurs.

25/02/2019
Jean Christian E.

merci pour votre reponse

Add to this thread

Amaris

Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports more than 750 clients worldwide throughout their project's lifecycle. Our expertise covers five areas of innovation: Business and Management, Information Technologies, Engineering and High Technologies, Telecommunications and Biotech and Pharma. With more than 65 offices across the world, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.

In 2018, Amaris aims to reach a turnover of 260 million euros, 5000 employees and to develop its workforces with the anticipation of a further 2000 new job openings. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.

Visit website